NOW IN 5x120: USA Limited Emotion 11R-FT!Monday, September 26, 2011
Due to the popularity of our exclusive WORK Emotion 11R-FT USA Edition in 5x114.3, we expanded the fitment to also include a 5x120 bolt pattern offering!
This is great news to BMW owners along with 5x120 equipped vehicles looking for a motorsports minded wheel!
Finishes include Matte Gray Silver (MGS) & Matte Gunmetal (MGM). Sizing comes in an 18x9.5 +25 as well as an 18x10.5 +22.
The USA Exclusive WORK Emotion 11R-FT features:
1) 18x10.5 Sizing: The 11R-FT is the first Emotion series to have a 10.5" width in the 18" sizing.
2) USA Exclusive Finishes: Matte Gray Silver (MGS) & Matte Gunmetal (MGM) are standard finishes on this Emotion 11R-FT.
3) WORK Flowforming Technology (spun forming): The key benefit for flow forming is able to reduce the barrel thickness, thus reducing the weight of the wheel without compromising the strength of the rim barrel. The 11R-FT is a good choice for motorsports racing use and/or general street use. Unlike our competitors' flow forming wheels, WORK flow forming wheels start with low-pressure cast construction, whereas some of our competitors use lower quality gravity casting.
4) Big Brake Clearance: Due to the design of the 11R-FT, it is very brake friendly to large OEM calipers along with many aftermarket calipers.
5) Reduced Weight: By using WORK Flowforming Technology, WORK Wheels was able to save on average ~2.2 lbs. per wheel, while maintaining the engineering strength and integrity.
6) 5x120 bolt pattern standard: This Emotion 11R-FT is the first instance of an Emotion wheel being offered in 5x120 as a standard PCD.
Available only through WORK Wheels USA & our WORK Wheels Authorized Dealers!
For more information, you can view the WORK Emotion 11R-FT USA Edition page here.
Here is the 18x9.5 +25 F & 18x10.5 +22 R on the European Auto Source BMW M3 (E92). Tire sizing is a 265/35/18 F & 285/35/18 R:
**Special thanks to European Auto Source (E92 images by Anthony Massie) & Berk Technology for their assistance with the demo vehicle